Wednesday, September 30, 2009

2010 Desktop Calendar

I made some of these super quick & easy desktop calendars last year & they were a big hit. I decided to make some again this year, but just changed them up a little. All of the images are from the Holiday Blitz stamp set (except for the Easter egg) & I just repeated the same layout for each month, only switching the colors, so this was such an easy project. And the polka dot paper is from Papertrey Ink-love the colors! I typed up the calendar pages & printed them out on my computer too which was also fast & easy. Then the calendar page is held in one of those cheap plastic picture frames (I got them at Walmart). Then I tie it all together with a pretty ribbon! This would make a great Christmas gift!

Here's the calendar all tied up:

Here are photos of each of the monthly pages:






















No comments: